- 6 cl Cala Kumquat gin
- 2 cl white vermouth
- 2 drops Angostura
- ice cubes
- 2 green pitted olives, pricked on a stick.
- mixing glass
- bar spoon
- chilled Martini coupe
- Cool the serving glass by placing a few ice cubes in it. Reserve.
- Fill the mixing glass 2/3 full with ice cubes.
- Turn the ice cubes in the mixing glass for a few seconds to cool it down.
- Then place the strainer on the mixing glass and lean it over a sink or a bowl to drain the water while keeping the ice cubes into the mixing glass.
- Pour the ingredients, one by one, into the mixing glass.
- Stir well holding the glass at its base. Stir until the rim of the glass are glazed.
- When you have finished stirring (+/- 10 sec.), remove the ice cubes from the serving glass. This should now be well cooled.
- Put the strainer on the rim of the mixing glass and gently pour the cocktail into the chilled coupe, taking care to block the ice cubes with the strainer.
- Once in the serving glass, there should be no ice cubes in the cocktail.
- For decoration, dip the stick with the 2 olives in the coupe or simply place it on the rim.
- Enjoy this great classic!