If the product received does not correspond to the ordered product or if the product received corresponds to the ordered product but does not meet the Buyer’s expectations, the Buyer shall be entitled to return the content of his/her order to the Company within 14 legal calendar days from the date of delivery, by contacting the Company prior to sending the returned goods, by e-mail or post, and meeting the following conditions:
1. The Buyer must inform the Company in writing of the return, during the cooling-off period prescribed by law, i.e. 14 calendar days from the date of delivery:
- either by e-mail to the address email@example.com,
- or by post (preferably registered post), sent to the postal address of the Company: CALA SPIRITS & Co srl – Returns Service – Avenue du Sagittaire, 11 – 1200 Brussels – Belgium
2. The Buyer may not unseal or open the bottle and shall handle the product and packaging with the greatest care. He/she shall remove the product from its packaging only where necessary in order to assess whether he/she wishes to keep the product.
3. The Buyer shall return the product to the Company with all accessories supplied and – where reasonably possible – in its original condition and original packaging, in accordance with reasonable, clear instructions provided by the Company.
4. So that the return can be accepted, the e-mail or letter of return must give the following details:
- the article reference (SKU ref. indicated in the e-shop cala-kumquat-spirits.com);
- the article name;
- date of the order;
- order number;
- full name of the Buyer;
- the e-mail address of the Buyer (in order to communicate quickly with him/her if necessary);
- the delivery address indicated when the order was placed;
- reason for the return;
- date of return;
- signature of the Buyer.
5. The return shall be sent using the same means as the initial delivery and at the expense of the Buyer.
6. The Buyer shall keep proof of dispatch of the return package.
7. The Company reserves the right to refuse a return if:
- it is not made in compliance with Articles 7 and 14 of these general terms and conditions of sale;
- the returned goods are not accompanied by all the accessories delivered and all relevant documentation (proof of purchase, order or delivery form), all in their original condition and packaging;
- the bottle(s) has/have been opened or damaged and can no longer be sold in their current condition;
- the label or paper seal or the bottle stopper or gift case has/have been damaged;
- the period of 14 calendar days within which to exercise the right of withdrawal, from the date of receipt of the goods, has expired;
- the period of 14 calendar days within which to return goods, from the date of notification of exercise of the right of withdrawal, has expired;
- bespoke or personalised goods have been delivered, according to the Buyer’s specifications.
8. Where the Company accepts the return, the Company shall reimburse the price of the returned item or items not including the delivery costs, where delivery costs have been paid, using the same means of payment as that used by the Buyer for the initial transaction, unless the Buyer has explicitly agreed in writing with a different means of payment and provided that the reimbursement does not incur costs for the Buyer or for the Company.
9. The reimbursed amount shall in any case be limited to the amounts actually paid by the Buyer.
10. Notwithstanding paragraph 8 of Article 14, the Company shall not be required to reimburse the delivery costs where the Buyer has explicitly chosen a delivery method other than the standard, least expensive delivery method proposed by the Company.
11. The Company reserves the right to postpone reimbursement until the goods have been recovered and checked.
12. The Company shall reimburse without excessive delay and in any case within 14 days following the day on which it received and checked the return from the Buyer.
13. Where replacement articles are returned, the return costs shall be covered by the Company provided that Articles 7 and 14 of these general terms and conditions of sale are respected.
Wishing you excellent purchases on the www.cala-kumquat-spirits.com website, we thank you for your trust,
The Management of CALA SPIRITS & Co srl