Rosmary & Co.
- 4 cl Cala Kumquat gin
- 2 cl fresh organic lemon juice
- 1 cl cooled rosemary infusion
- 10 cl premium tonic or ginger beer
- optional: 1 cl of cane sugar syrup
- crushed ice
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 ginger slice
- mixing glass
- bar spoon
- short drink glass. A raw glass will bring a vintage note to your cocktail.
- Make an infusion of fresh rosemary in 4 to 5 cl of boiling water.
- Once the infusion is ready, remove the rosemary sprig and store the liquid. Let it cool down well.
- Once your infusion has cooled down, fill the serving glass with crushed ice halfway up.
- Pour over the gin, lemon juice, 1 cl. rosemary infusion and, if desired, cane sugar syrup.
- Mix gently with the bar spoon.
- Pour in the tonic or ginger beer and stir the mixture.
- Decorate the rim of the glass with a sprig of fresh rosemary or a slice of fresh ginger.
- Enjoy the freshness and originality of this cocktail.