GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS
Article 1 – Definitions
The following definitions shall hereby apply:
- The Company: the sprl CALA INVEST, owner of the brands CALA KUMQUAT SPIRITS and CALA KUMQUAT, offering distance selling of its products and/or services to the Buyer
- The Buyer: any natural person acting in a private capacity or in the exercise of a profession or business who concludes a distance contract with the Company;
- Distance contract: a contract which, as part of a system organised by the Company for the distance sale of products and/or services, including conclusion of the contract, exclusively uses one or more distance communication techniques;
- Distance communication technique: a digital or telephonic technical means which can be used to conclude a contract without the Buyer and the Company meeting together in the same place;
- Cooling-off period: the period during which the Buyer can prevail of his/her right of withdrawal;
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the Buyer to withdraw from the distance contract which he/she has concluded within the cooling-off period provided for by Belgian law, i.e. a period of 14 calendar days from the day on which the Buyer confirmed his/her order.
- Calendar day: any calendar day of the civil year, including statutory holidays and vacation, from 1 January to 31 December;
- Extended duration transaction: a distance contract concerning a series of products and/or services, for which the delivery and/or purchase obligation is extended over time (between order and delivery);
- Durable information medium: any medium which allows the Buyer or the Company to store the information which is personally addressed to him in a manner which allows for it to be consulted at a later date and copied unaltered from the stored information.
Article 2 – Identity of the Company
Sprl CALA INVEST
Registered office: Avenue du Sagittaire, 11 – 1200 Brussels – Belgium
VAT identification number: BE 0874.597.233
IBAN account no: BE24 1030 5218 3038
The offices of the sprl CALA INVEST can be reached by telephone from Monday to Friday, from 08.30 to 16.30 at +32 (0)2 771 85 06.
Article 3 – Scope
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the framework of the distance commercial relations between the Buyer and the Company. They shall prevail over any other general or special terms and conditions, unless there is a written derogation and without prejudice to any special conditions stipulated by separate agreement.
- These general terms and conditions shall take precedence over the purchasing conditions of the Buyer.
- Before concluding the distance contract, the text of these general terms and conditions shall be made available to the Buyer on the Company’s e-commerce website to allow for easy consultation, downloading and storage by the Buyer on a durable information medium. If this is not reasonably possible, for instance following a technical breakdown, it shall be indicated before conclusion of the distance contract that the special terms and conditions can be obtained from the Company and that, on the request of the Buyer, they will be sent to him free of charge and as quickly as possible by e-mail or post.
- Where, in addition to these general terms and conditions, specific conditions governing products or services apply, the second and third paragraphs shall apply by analogy and, in the event of contradictory general terms and conditions, the consumer shall be free to invoke the applicable provision which is most favourable to him.
- Any case of force majeure (e.g. strike, disturbance, war, riot, hardware accident suspending the manufacture of merchandise, absolute or relative impossibility to supply, flood or fire, even partial, or any other event independent of the will of the Company) shall entitle the Company to suspend performance of a contract or even to cancel it entirely or in part, without compensation.
Article 4 – The offer
- If an offer has a duration of limited validity or is subject to certain conditions, this shall be explicitly mentioned in the offer.
- The offer comprises a full, precise description of the products and/or services proposed. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow for a good assessment of the offer by the Buyer.
- Images and photographs shall be of an illustrative, non-contractual nature. However, they shall provide as accurate as possible a reflection of the products and/or services proposed. Obvious errors or faults in the offer shall not be binding on the Company.
- Each offer shall set out information allowing the Buyer to clearly identify the rights and obligations associated with acceptance of the offer. In particular, this concerns:
- price inclusive of tax;
- any delivery charges;
- the manner in which the contract will be concluded and any necessary documents;
- whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- the method of payment, delivery or performance of the contract;
- the deadline for accepting the offer, or the price holding time;
- the distance communication tariff where the cost of using the distance communication technique is calculated on a basis other than the basic tariff;
- where the contract is archived upon conclusion, how it can be consulted by the Buyer;
- how the Buyer can take note of unwanted acts on his/her part prior to conclusion of the contract, and also of how he/she can cancel these prior to conclusion of the contract;
- any languages, apart from French, in which the contract may be concluded; the codes of conduct to which the Company is subject and how the Buyer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and
- the minimum duration of the distance contract in the case of an extended or periodical contract for the delivery of products or services.
Article 5 – The contract
- The contract shall be concluded, subject to the stipulations in paragraph 4, at the time when the Buyer accepts the offer, meets the accompanying conditions and ticks the option ‘I hereby accept the general terms and conditions of sale’ displayed on the website during the online purchasing process.
- The general terms and conditions of sale shall be valid for the duration necessary to the supply of the goods and services ordered, until expiry of their guarantees.
- Notwithstanding any written proof or proof stored on a durable support to which the Buyer will have access, it is agreed that the digital registers, stored in the IT systems of cala-kumquat-spirits.com, its host, its payment partner or its delivery partners, shall constitute proof of the communications, content of the orders and all transactions between the Buyer and the Company.
- Where the contract is concluded electronically, the Company shall take the appropriate technical and organisational measures for securing the electronic transfer of data and shall ensure a secured Web environment. If the Buyer can pay electronically, the Company shall respect all the appropriate relevant security measures.
- The Company shall supply its product or service together with the following information for the attention of the Buyer, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored in an accessible manner by the Buyer on a durable information medium:
- the public address of the Company’s establishment to which the Buyer can send claims;
- among other things, the conditions under and the way in which the Buyer can prevail of his/her right of withdrawal, or a clear message concerning exclusion from the right of withdrawal;
- the information concerning the existing after-sales service and guarantees;
- the information included in Article 4, paragraph 4, of these terms and conditions, unless the Company has already supplied this information to the Buyer prior to performance of the contract.
- If the Company has undertaken to deliver a series of products or services, the provision in the previous paragraph shall apply only to the first delivery.
- In order to comply with Belgian federal legislation, the Company shall not sell alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 18 years.
- Access to the website and to the e-commerce website of the Company shall be reserved to persons of the legal age to consume alcohol in their country of residence and/or the country from which they access the website.
- Each visitor to the website and/or e-commerce website of the Company must certify that he/she has the legal age to consume alcohol in his/her country of residence before accessing the website and/or the e-commerce website of the Company.
- By accepting the present general terms and conditions of sale at the time of purchase, the Buyer certifies that he/she has the legal age and the right to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- It is specified that any order placed on the e-shop of the website www.cala-kumquat-spirits.com must correspond to the normal needs of one person, or at the most of a household.
Article 6 – Product availability
- Product offers shall be valid subject to available stocks. Where a product is temporarily unavailable, the reference ‘Out of stock’ shall appear on the product description.
- It is nevertheless specified that simply adding a product to the shopping basket does not constitute validation of the order. The product may become unavailable between the time of addition to the basket and validation of the order by the Buyer. In such cases, the Buyer will be directly informed via the basket web page and asked to delete the product from the basket in order to continue with the order.
- In the case of an unavailable product/service after the Buyer has placed the order, the Company shall undertake to inform the Buyer accordingly as promptly as possible by e-mail and to give the Buyer the choice, free of any additional expense, of cancelling the entire order or part of it, with full (including delivery costs) or partial reimbursement, depending on the Buyer’s choice.
- Reimbursement shall be made as quickly as possible and at the latest within fourteen (14) calendar days from the reimbursement request made by the Buyer.
- The Buyer may also choose to maintain the order only for the product(s) which would be available, with the amount corresponding to the unavailable product(s) and their dispatch charges then being reimbursed to the Buyer.
Article 7 – Right of withdrawal at the time of product delivery
- For any distance purchase of goods, the Buyer shall have the right of withdrawal.
- If Buyer prevails of his/her right of withdrawal, he/she must indicate this to the Company within the cooling-off period prescribed by law, i.e. 14 calendar days from reception of the package, and in writing through the fastest channels:
- either by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org,
- or by post (preferably registered post), sent to the postal address of the Company:
Sprl CALA INVEST
avenue du Sagittaire, 11
B- 1200 Brussels
- The date of delivery corresponds to the date of the day on which the Buyer or a third party, other than the transporter, appointed by the Buyer, takes physical possession of the product.
- Once the Buyer has informed the Company of his/her withdrawal, the Buyer shall have a period of 14 days within which to return the entire or partial content of his/her order, without penalties and free of any obligation to indicate the reason.
- In the case of withdrawal, the dispatch costs for return of the goods shall be covered by the Buyer.
- During the period of withdrawal, the Company shall recommend handling the product and packaging with the greatest care and not unpacking or opening the bottle. Indeed, exercise of the right of withdrawal implies that the goods are intact.
- The right of withdrawal shall cease where, in particular:
- the bottle(s) has/have been opened and can no longer be sold as they are;
- the paper seal on the stopper of the bottle(s) has been cut or torn;
- the stopper on the bottle(s), the labels or the bottle(s) has/have been damaged.
- To be valid, the e-mail or letter of withdrawal sent by the Buyer must give the following details:
- the reference of the article = ref. SKU mentioned in the e-shop cala-kumquat-spirits.com;
- article name;
- date of order;
- order number;
- full name of the Buyer;
- the postal address of the Buyer or the delivery address given when the order was placed;
- the reason for withdrawal (not obligatory);
- date of withdrawal;
- signature of the Buyer.
- The right of withdrawal is also valid for replacement items proposed by the Company and accepted by the Buyer prior to delivery.
- The goods for which the Buyer exercises the right of withdrawal must of course be returned to the Company, accompanied by all the accessories delivered and all documentation (proof of purchase and order or delivery form), all in their original condition and packaging.
- In accordance with Article VI.53 of the Belgian Code on Economic Law, the Buyer may not exercise the right of withdrawal:
- when goods are delivery which have been manufactured according to the specifications of the Buyer;
- in the case of delivered goods which are likely to quickly deteriorate or expire;
- for the supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations on the financial market beyond the control of the Company and likely to occur during the period of withdrawal;
- for the supply of goods which, after delivery and due to their nature, are irreversibly mixed with other items;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed at the time of conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which may be made only after thirty days and whose real value depends on market fluctuations beyond the control of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to delay reimbursement until the goods have been recovered and checked.
- Within 14 calendar days after receipt of the returned goods and provided that the Buyer has fulfilled his/her duties set out in Articles 5 and 7 of these general terms and conditions of sale, the Company shall reimburse the full purchase price including any delivery costs (if delivery costs were paid), using the same means of payment as that used for the initial transaction.
- However, the Company is not required to reimburse the delivery costs if the Buyer has explicitly chosen a means of delivery other than the standard, least expensive delivery method proposed by the Company when the order was placed.
- The Buyer shall keep proof of postage for the return package.
Article 8 – Costs in case of withdrawal
If the Buyer prevails of his/her right of withdrawal, the costs charged to him/her shall at the most amount to the costs for returning the goods to the Company.
Article 9 – Prices
- Prices are indicated in the e-shop on the date of order. They are given in euro inclusive of all taxes. They take account of the value added tax applicable on the day the order is placed and include any applicable excise duties.
- The prices do not include the logistical and delivery costs applicable to product orders. These costs shall be stated separately on the order form and invoiced in addition to the price of the products.
- The delivery costs may vary depending on the delivery method chosen by the Buyer when placing the order.
- Throughout the duration of validity of the offer, the product prices proposed shall not be increased, with the exception of price amendments following changes to VAT rates.
- By way of derogation from the previous paragraph, the Company may offer products whose prices are linked to variations on the financial market and over which the Company has no power, at variable prices. Mention is made in the offer to the fact that it is subject to variations and that any prices mentioned are indicative in nature.
- Price increases as of 3 months of concluding the contract shall be authorised only if the Company has stipulated them, and: a) if they derive from a regulation or legal provision; or b) if the Buyer has the power to terminate the contract on the day that the price increase enters into force.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the sales price at any time; however, the products and services purchased shall be invoiced at the price as in the order confirmation by e-mail.
Article 10 – Conformity and guarantee
- The Company guarantees that the products are in conformity with the contract, the specifications set out in the offer, reasonable expectations regarding quality and/or usability and the legal provisions and/or requirements in force in the European Union on the date of conclusion of the contract.
- A provision proposed as a guarantee by the Company may under no circumstances undermine the rights and claims which the Buyer may exert against the Company concerning a shortcoming in compliance with the obligations of the Company, based on law and/or on the distance contract.
Article 11 – Fulfilment of the order
- Once the Buyer has validated and paid for his/her order, he/she shall receive an automatic e-mail from the Company confirming the order, the order number and an order summary.
- If the Buyer wishes to have an invoice, he/she must explicitly request one, indicating all the invoicing details either via e-mail to email@example.com, or by letter addressed to: sprl CALA INVEST – Invoicing Service – avenue du Sagittaire, 11 – B-1200 Brussels – Belgium
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any order from a Buyer with whom there is, or has been, a dispute.
Article 12 – Ownership and Payment
- The goods shall remain the property of the Company until payment has been made by the Buyer for all the due amounts for the order.
- The amounts owed by the Buyer for the order shall be paid immediately upon order, via the e-shop of the Company, i.e. before delivery of the ordered products.
- The Company outsources the payment module to BV Mollie. For more information, see www.mollie.com
- Purchases may be paid by credit card or bank card, PayPal or bank transfer.
- The Buyer’s account shall be debited after validation of the order, and payment shall be effective from the point at which the Buyer’s bank confirms its agreement to the Company’s bank. In the event of refusal by the Buyer’s bank, the order shall be automatically cancelled.
- By confirming his/her purchase, the Buyer confirms that he/she is fully authorised to make payments by credit card, and that this credit card has sufficient funds to cover the costs of the commercial transaction resulting from the order.
- Payment for the purchases in the Company’s e-shop is secured by means of SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer), which strengthens cooperation with Mollie, a European specialist in secure online payment; the security system used is currently one of the safest. Mollie has obtained level 1 certification under standard PCI-DSS.
- Preparation of the order and delivery of the products ordered shall commence upon receipt of payment from the Buyer.
Article 13 – Delivery of the order
- The place of delivery shall be the delivery address which the Buyer communicated to the Company when placing the order.
- The products offered for sale on the website www.cala-kumquat-spirits.com are deliverable only in Belgium, unless a postal box is indicated.
- The Company reserves the right to split the delivery of products depending on availability and volume.
- The Company shall prepare each order with the utmost care and as quickly as possible within 3 working days of receiving payment for the order, and at the latest within 14 calendar days, unless a longer delivery deadline has been agreed between the parties.
- Once the order has been prepared, the Company shall entrust the parcel to the dispatch services of bpost.
- For delivery to an address in Belgium, bpost undertakes, subject to normal operational conditions for its services, to deliver a parcel within 2 working days following its deposit with bpost.
- The delivery deadline indications mentioned above are indicative and non-contractual in nature. The Company shall adhere to them as far possible.
- On the day of delivery, the order shall be presented to the Buyer or to any other person present at the delivery address or who has been named by the Buyer as the recipient of the parcel.
- If no one can receive the order at the time of delivery, bpost shall leave a delivery notification and the Buyer shall go him/herself to collect the parcel at the address indicated on the delivery notification.
- If the delivery is delayed or if the order cannot be supplied, or only partially, the Buyer shall be informed accordingly at the latest 14 calendar days after the order date. In this case, the Buyer shall be entitled to terminate the contract free of charge or to request a similar replacement product.
- In the case of a termination in accordance with the previous paragraph, the Company shall reimburse the amount paid by the Buyer as quickly as possible, and at the latest within the 30 days following termination.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the Company shall endeavour to make a replacement item available, subject to the Buyer’s agreement. The delivery of a replacement item shall be indicated in a clear and comprehensible manner at the latest at the time of delivery.
- The right of withdrawal cannot be excluded in the case of replacement items.
- The control system implemented by the transporter during delivery of the order shall constitute a presumption that the order has indeed been placed (and received by the Buyer). This shall constitute proof, unless evidence to the contrary is provided by the Buyer.
- Where the Buyer provides proof that the order has not been delivered within a period of 30 calendar days after confirmation of the order via the Company’s e-shop, it is possible for the Buyer to terminate the order without paying compensation provided that he/she provides written notification, by e-mail with acknowledgement of receipt or by registered letter sent to the following address:
Sprl CALA INVEST
Avenue du Sagittaire, 11
B- 1200 Brussels
- Unless otherwise specified in writing, damages or the cancellation of an order due to delayed delivery shall not be allowed.
- The risk of loss or damage to the goods delivered following online purchase shall be transferred to the Buyer once he/she (or a third party appointed by the Buyer) takes physical possession of the goods.
Article 14 – Returns
If the product received does not correspond to the ordered product or if the product received corresponds to the ordered product but does not meet the Buyer’s expectations, the Buyer shall be entitled to return the content of his/her order to the Company within 14 legal calendar days from the date of delivery, by contacting the Company prior to sending the returned goods, by e-mail or post, and meeting the following conditions:
- The Buyer must inform the Company in writing of the return, during the cooling-off period prescribed by law, i.e. 14 calendar days from the date of delivery:
- either by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org,
- or by post (preferably registered post), sent to the postal address of the Company: sprl CALA INVEST – Returns Service – Avenue du Sagittaire, 11 – 1200 Brussels – Belgium
- The Buyer may not unseal or open the bottle and shall handle the product and packaging with the greatest care. He/she shall remove the product from its packaging only where necessary in order to assess whether he/she wishes to keep the product.
- The Buyer shall return the product to the Company with all accessories supplied and – where reasonably possible – in its original condition and original packaging, in accordance with reasonable, clear instructions provided by the Company.
- So that the return can be accepted, the e-mail or letter of return must give the following details:
- the article reference (SKU ref. indicated in the e-shop cala-kumquat-spirits.com);
- the article name;
- date of the order;
- order number;
- full name of the Buyer;
- the e-mail address of the Buyer (in order to communicate quickly with him/her if necessary);
- the delivery address indicated when the order was placed;
- reason for the return;
- date of return;
- signature of the Buyer.
5. The return shall be sent using the same means as the initial delivery and at the expense of the Buyer.
6. The Buyer shall keep proof of dispatch of the return package.
7. The Company reserves the right to refuse a return if:
- it is not made in compliance with Articles 7 and 14 of these general terms and conditions of sale;
- the returned goods are not accompanied by all the accessories delivered and all relevant documentation (proof of purchase, order or delivery form), all in their original condition and packaging;
- the bottle(s) has/have been opened or damaged and can no longer be sold in their current condition;
- the label or paper seal or the bottle stopper or gift case has/have been damaged;
- the period of 14 calendar days within which to exercise the right of withdrawal, from the date of receipt of the goods, has expired;
- the period of 14 calendar days within which to return goods, from the date of notification of exercise of the right of withdrawal, has expired;
- bespoke or personalised goods have been delivered, according to the Buyer’s specifications.Where the Company accepts the return, the Company shall reimburse the price of the returned item or items not including the delivery costs, where delivery costs have been paid, using the same means of payment as that used by the Buyer for the initial transaction, unless the Buyer has explicitly agreed in writing with a different means of payment and provided that the reimbursement does not incur costs for the Buyer or for the Company.
8. The reimbursed amount shall in any case be limited to the amounts actually paid by the Buyer.
9. Notwithstanding paragraph 8 of Article 14, the Company shall not be required to reimburse the delivery costs where
the Buyer has explicitly chosen a delivery method other than the standard, least expensive delivery method proposed by the Company.
10. The Company reserves the right to postpone reimbursement until the goods have been recovered and checked.
11. The Company shall reimburse without excessive delay and in any case within 14 days following the day on which it received and checked the return from the Buyer.
12. Where replacement articles are returned, the return costs shall be covered by the Company provided that Articles 7 and 14 of these general terms and conditions of sale are respected.
Article 15 – Claims settlement
- The Company shall have a claims procedure sufficiently publicised on its website and shall handle claims in accordance with this claims procedure.
- Claims concerning performance of the contract must be addressed to the Company in writing, by e-mail or by registered post within the deadlines prescribed by law, i.e. 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods.
- Claims concerning performance of the contract must provide a clear, comprehensive description of the faults found by the Buyer.
- After the legal deadline of 14 calendar days following delivery, the goods and services delivered shall be considered to have been definitively accepted, excluding any later possibility of filing a claim.
- Claims submitted to the Company shall generally receive a response within 14 working days from the date on which the claim is received. Where a claim calls for a longer processing period, the Company shall inform the Buyer accordingly, indicating a deadline within which he/she can expect to receive a more detailed response.
- Where the claim cannot be settled by mutual agreement, this gives rise to a dispute which comes within the framework of the settlement of disputes.
Article 16 – Disputes
In the event of a dispute, irrespective of the Buyer’s place of residence, Belgian law shall apply and the courts in Brussels (Belgium) shall have sole jurisdiction.
Article 17 – Data protection
- In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which entered into force on 25 May 2018 in Europe, the sprl CALA INVEST hereby informs the Buyer that the creation of an account on its website cala-kumquat-spirits.com, or subscription by the Buyer to the Company’s newsletter, allows it to collect certain personal data, which it undertakes to manage with the utmost care and confidentiality.
- In order to guarantee the security of the Buyer when making purchases in the e-shop of the website cala-kumquat-spirits.com, the Company shall set up a number of processes intended to safeguard any exchange of information between the Buyer and the website www.cala-kumquat-spirits.com .
- The Company considers that it has taken all possible, appropriate precautions in terms of risk of loss or theft of identity data.
- The Company ensures that no information concerning the Buyer shall be disclosed to a third party other than the service providers essential to the smooth functioning of its e-shop and with which the Company has signed a contract of confidentiality and non-resale of data.
- The type of personal data handled are: contact details, full name, age (to determine authorisation for access to our website), postal address, e-mail address, landline or mobile telephone number, data concerning orders placed via our e-shop, data concerning any returns, IP address, your web browser or type of computer, the references for any promotion codes used in our e-shop.
- The bank details linked to payment of orders shall be collected and processed exclusively by our service provider Mollie B.V. These personal data shall be processed in accordance with the Privacy Statement of Mollie B.V. available on its website.
- The Company reserves the right to communicate with the Buyer for commercial purposes only in its own name.
- The Buyer may at any time communicate by e-mail to the Company its decision to no longer be contacted for commercial reasons.
- The Company undertakes to meet requests to amend or delete the Buyer’s data within a maximum period of 1 month from the date of such a request.
Article 18 – Brand ownership
- The brands Cala Kumquat Spirits and Cala Kumquat are registered trademarks and therefore protected by law.
- The sale of products of these brands belonging to the sprl CALA INVEST shall not benefit the Buyer with any assignment or licensing for use of these brands. Counterfeiting or the illicit use of these brands shall be prosecuted and severely punished.
Article 19 – Creation of the client account
- Placing an order through the Company’s e-shop does not specifically require the Buyer to create a client account on the Company’s website.
- A client account may be created either independently of any order or within the context of an order, but is not necessary for the latter.
- In order to create a client account, the Buyer shall complete the form made available to him/her. This form contains ‘obligatory’ information in the compulsory fields marked by an asterisk (*), since this information is needed to identify the Buyer (namely his/her e-mail address and a password).
This form also comprises ‘optional’ information which the Buyer is not obliged to complete in order to place an order in the e-shop (the information not marked by a star). Following registration, the Buyer shall receive an automatic e-mail confirming the creation of his/her client account.
- The password chosen by the Buyer is personal and confidential. The Buyer can use it to identify him/herself at a later date on the website and, for example, removes the need to provide personal details each time an order is placed via the e-shop.
- If a password is forgotten, the Buyer may request a new password by clicking on the tab ‘Forgotten password’ in the section ‘Sign in’.
- The information communicated shall remain the property and responsibility of the Buyer, who may amend it at any time or request its deletion in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Article 20 – Acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale
- Any order of goods or services made via the e-shop cala-kumquat-spirits.com implies prior acceptance by the Buyer, without reservation, of these general terms and conditions of sale.
- This acceptance shall be indicated by ticking the indication ‘I hereby accept the general terms and conditions of sale’ when placing an order online.
- The general terms and conditions of sale shall be made available to the Buyer on the website cala-kumquat-spirits.com . A paper version may also be sent by e-mail or post on simple request to the customer service of the sprl CALA INVEST: email@example.com .
- The general terms and conditions of sale applicable to the order shall be those in force on the day of validation of the order in the e-shop of the website cala-kumquat-spirits.com .
- The general terms and conditions of sale may be subject to amendments and updates. It shall be the responsibility of the Buyer to take note of the general terms and conditions of sale each time he/she places an order.
END OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE